WHETHER YOU ARE RECOVERING FROM A TOUGH WORKOUT OR TREATING AN INJURY,
OUR REGISTERED MASSAGE THERAPISTS ARE HIGHLY TRAINED AND CAN ADAPT THEIR TREATMENT STYLE TO YOUR NEEDS
Schwartz /Reisman Centre,
9600 Bathurst St.
June 10, 2018
Ages 3 - 12
- Participants will be organized into small race groups based on similar age.
- Event will run rain or shine.
- All participants will receive a special edition t-shirt, medal, and race kit.
- Race and event philosophy based on FUN and PARTICIPATION (no individual awards). Everyone wins!
- Full day of family activities including a BBQ, Food Trucks, Bouncy Castles, Character appearances & more!
- Awesome prizes and incentives for our fundraisers
The Schwartz/Reisman Centre Kids Triathlon is one of our most successful events. It is a fun, friendly-competition where hundreds of families gather for a day of sports, entertainment and friendship building. This year, we are building on the success of this event and turning it into a fundraiser for kids to support their peers with special needs.
Do you have a local business that could benefit from exposure at a major community event in Vaughan that attracts hundreds of families? This is an exceptional opportunity to associate your business with a fundraising event that is helping children with special needs. To get involved please contact [email protected]
This event could not take place without our amazing volunteers! If you and/or your teenage child would like to volunteer for this event contact Stephen: 905-303-1821 x3020 or [email protected]