Swimming lessons for every level and all ages! Convenient times and easy location!
Member registration opens on March 3rd at 10:00am
Public Registration opens on March 10th at 10:00am
The following classes are available:
Group - 4:1 participants per class, 30 and 45 minute swimming lessons, 3-12 years old
Private - 1:1 participant to teacher, 30 and 45 minute swimming lessons, any age
Parent and Tot- 30 minute classes for parent and tot, ages 4mo -2.9 years (caregiver must be 16+)
Competitive- A 90 minute intense introduction to competitive swimming principles for kids who have completed Swim Kids 10.
Adult- 4:1 participants per call, beginner, intermediate, and advanced levels, 45 minute swimming lessons, 16+
DISCOVER WHY OUR MEMBERS LOVE TO SWIM AT THE J
New and Improved Schedule!
We offer an “ANY LEVEL, ANY TIME” format for most swim lessons. We offer all levels at almost any time. Just select the date and time and we do the rest! This is great for families with multiple kids!
Registration is ONLINE ONLY. Phone registration is no longer available. Winter session registration will be open as per dates above.
Creating an Account:
If you haven’t already done so, we strongly advise setting up your free online registration account in advance of the above registration dates.
Click here to learn more about online registration and how to create your free account!
New to the Aquatics Program?Read more »
Are you new to our program and not sure what level to register your child for? Call our Aquatics department at 905-303-1821 x 3023 to setup a free 5 minute swim assessment. Our instructors will assess your child’s swim skills and recommend an appropriate level for registration.
Posted: December 06, 2018
Last night, the Prosserman JCC and Schwartz/Reisman Centre Board of Directors announced its new Chair, Michael Sherman. Michael is well known to our community but we thought we would take a few minutes to help you get to know him even better. Use any of the following as jumping off points to start a conversation with Michael the next time you see him at an event, class or meeting (of course other conversation topics are welcome!).
- When not at the J, he works as head of Behavioural Economics at RBC Royal Bank, introducing new ways to bring about exceptional client experiences.
- His connection to the JCC began when he first entered law school in the ‘80s and working out a the “J” became part of his daily routine.
- Where you may have seen Michael at the J: Weight training, playing basketball, taking art classes, swimming in the pool and attending community and holiday events.
- His lay leadership with the JCC started in 2013 and has included serving on the Marketing, Budget and Finance, and Executive Committees.
- Personal mantra: It’s all about relationships. Care. Compassion. Connect.