Monthly Archives: May 2017
Posted: May 24, 2017
Summer Session Registration Dates
· SRC Members: Registration opens Sunday, May 28th at 10:00 am.
· Non-members: Registration opens Sunday, June 4th at 10:00 am.
· Summer 2017 lessons begin on Monday, June 26, 2017
· Once registration is open (May 28th), click here to register: https://srcentre.ca/aquatics
Schedule and Pricing
New and Improved Schedule
We are now offering “ANY LEVEL, ANY TIME” format for most swim lessons. We offer all levels at almost any time (you just need to select the day and time, and we take care of the rest!) Great for families with multiple children. Small group and private lessons available. Swim lesson program and instructors are Red Cross certified. Facilities include 2 beautiful and warm salt water pools + free underground parking.
- - Weekday summer lessons have a distinct July session and August session. Lessons are acclerated and offered twice per week. You can choose July session, August session or BOTH! Your kids will have the opportunity to complete a level in July and can register for the next level in August! Complete 2 levels in the summer!
- - Weekend lessons are offered once per week and run through the entire summer.
Registration is ONLINE ONLY. Phone registration is no longer available.
Summer session registration will be open as per dates above. Click this link to register https://srcentre.ca/aquatics
Create an Account
If you haven’t already done so, we strongly advise setting up your free online registration account in advance of the above registration dates here: https://srcentre.ca/home/customer/account/create/
Follow this link for help on how to setup your free online account: https://srcentre.ca/help
New to the Aquatics Program?
Are you new to our program and not sure what level to register your child for? Call our Aquatics department at 905-303-1821 x 3023 to set up a free 5-minute swim assessment. Our instructors will assess your child’s swim skills and recommend an appropriate level for registration.
Read more »